Things I wouldn’t expect to happen while online…
Such an arb topic…
I’m going to list them as I think of them…
- YOUR FACEBOOK INBOX MESSAGES BEING REVEALED ON YOUR TIMELINE – Yes, I said it. Apparently it’s true. My advice to you? CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS TODAY, I did.
- Finding a soul mate – That’s hard enough to do in real-life, doubt it’d happen online. Don’t know if I even believe in soul mates.
- Winning a large sum of money or a prize – I’m sure we’ve all seen those pop-ups thousands of times but have you ever actually won a prize and received it?
- Being productive – I’ll be honest with you 90% of the time I spend online does not involve me being productive.
- Achieving world peace – LOL!
- Being caught cyber-stalking – Have you ever been on someone’s profile and accidentally liked a picture or status from 2007? Awkward.
- Finding a long lost sibling – I suppose it happens but one wouldn’t really expect it to.
- Finding the cure for AIDS – yeah, not going to happen – well not while being online anyways.
- Using all your cap up in one day – Youtube is NOT your friend, it will devour your cap.
- The Gangnam Style music video – I was minding my own business when I stumbled upon it. If you haven’t seen it, where have you been?! Too funny but people are killing the joke now.